Firstly I’m sorry for neglecting my blog (actually I’m not sorry I’ve been puking my guts out and I feel like a walking, talking sort of still here zombie). So I didn’t feel like doing anything that requires some sort of thought process – Yes I too think on the odd occasion.
I am now officially 6 weeks pregnant. Which means that I still have 6 more weeks (if I’m lucky) of this shit. The only good thing is I lost 3.5kg in 7 days – I say with a lifeless smile!!! this is the LAST kid. I am NEVER going through this again. If I was this sick with Megan I would have never contemplated another child……….NEVER!!!!!
I am leaving for a 3 week long deserved break tonight. We will be going camping – yes camping with our caravan (We LOVE camping!!). We did it last year as well when Megan was 3 months old. It sucked a little cause I couldn’t really take her to the beach (the wind was blowing a lot and the sun was damn hot). But this year we gonna have a fucking blast (except for my puking of course)
I’m planning on spending as much time with her as humanly possible. Soon there will be another little person demanding my time,effort, well actually demanding my whole life! I’m taking my laptop and 3G card with but I can’t guarantee any signal – last year my cellphone only worked on the odd occasion. So if I don’t blog regularly, don’t hate me!
So this is basically me saying adious amigos until I speak to you again. I hope everybody has a very wicked holiday and that you get totally smashed so that you can also puke like me……..bwhahahaha!!
I stole this idea from Angel, changed it a bit (cause I’m not a cat person) and here are my results!
1. The Cup Cake test
|What Your Cupcake Says About You|
| At parties, you stand out from the crowd. You’re a fairly unusual person, and you can’t hide it.
You hardly have any restraint. You only hold yourself back when absolutely necessary.
The most important thing in your life is fun.
You are laid back, flexible, and easy to get along with. To know you is to care for you.
2. The What breed of dog are you test?
|You Are a Boxer|
|You are playful and energetic. You bring joy to everyone who crosses your path.
You are hyper to the point of being a comedian. Everyone is wondering what you will do next.
You energy can get the better of you if you’re not careful. You can have a destructive streak when you’re bored.
3. What’s your mafia name?
|Your Mafia Name Is|
|Maria “Big Lips” Bastoni|
4. What kind of a shopper are you?
|You Are a Reluctant Shopper|
| You really don’t enjoy shopping. For you, it’s just another chore.
You approach shopping systematically. You research what you’re going to buy and come prepared with a list.
Of all the types, you are the most likely to not buy things you don’t need.
5. Are you a morning or a night person?
|You Are a Morning Person|
| You’re optimistic, alert, and full of energy to start the day.
While you would love to party all night, you rather be up at the crack of dawn.
You don’t procrastinate or spend time worry about what to do next.
You take life by the reigns, and you like to have an early start.
6. How much sex appeal do you have?
|You Are 87% Sexy|
| Your Sex Appeal Is: Off the Charts!
Let’s face it… you’re one of the sexiest people around. And you don’t let anyone forget it.
7. Are you a hot chick?
|You Are Definitely a Hot Chick|
| While your little black book isn’t as thick as Paris Hilton’s…
You get the most dates of any girl you know
It’s your whole five star package that attracts men –
Your looks, your charm, and your ability tie a cherry with your tongue.
8. Who is your celebrity boob twin?
|Your Celebrity Boob Twin:|
9. Are you a party girl?
|You Are a Fun Girl!|
| You are all about having fun – and you don’t need to drink to have a good time
Sure, you’ve thrown back more than a few every so often
But getting totally stupid and wasted is not your style
You’re the life of the party, by keeping everyone laughing and smiling
10. Who wears the pants in your relationship?
|Both of You Wear the Pants|
| You and your guy seem to have stuck the perfect power balance.
It’s not that you don’t disagree – it’s just that you’ve learned how to compromise well.
You’re both mature enough to know that you can’t always get your way…
And usually, you’re both adult enough to reach an agreement – even if that sometimes means giving in a little.
TRY THIS IT’S REALLY FUN!!!!!
So here is mine:
TOP TEN REASONS FOR LOVING SUMMER
- It’s HOT. Unlike ExMi I love the heat, in fact I flourish in it. I never sweat (except the odd occasion I go to the gym) so heat = happy mommanats
- Everything has colour and is in full bloom. My garden looks spectacular (especially after I got rid of the 2 Jack Russels, who’s sole purpose in life was to redecorate my garden) don’t worry I didn’t poison them (thought about it though!) I sent them to my MIL who lives on a farm.
- Being outside. My kid just loves playing in the garden outside. In the winter it’s too cold and windy outside and there is usually no grass – not fun at all.
- The sun comes up early and sets late. We can stay outside until like 7pm before it gets dark and I love it!
- Bigger variety of fruit available. Megan and I are fruit-a-holics. So in summer there is just so much more to choose from!
- WATER. Don’t ask me why and frankly I’m too scared to find out why but in summer our water (from the tap) tastes a lot better then in winter. Nothing like taking a drink from a cold tap with sweet water.
- My appetite decreases a bit in summer time when it’s so hot – which is very well received by my waist! I’d rather drink water or juice the whole day then really eating a lot. Where as in winter all I think about is food!!!
- Even though I mentioned number 7 I must say our family goes BIG on Christmas lunch. We usually have enough food to feed an entire starving 3rd world country – and the variety is to die for!!
- The rainstorms. I’m not a huge fan of thunder but I love the rain. Here in Gauteng where we live we hardly get any rain in the winter but in summer it rains a lot – not like monsoon a lot but just enough to satisfy the earth’s thirst for water!
- Wearing no shoes! The first 2 things I take off when I get home is my shoes and my bra. In winter I take of my shoes and wear slippers (because it is just too damn cold without them) but in summer I go shoeless – sometimes the whole weekend…love it!!!
What a busy weekend!
Instead of things suppose to be slowing down they are picking up speed! We were fully booked no sorry we were double booked for this whole weekend. Friday we had a 30th birthday bash and on Saturday 2 parties, a year-end function and the in-laws coming to visit. I skipped the boring speeches of the year-end function and rather attended 2 parties (wish I could have skipped the in-laws as well!!!)
Party number 1:
What a party it was! Thanks ExMi for making me look like a bad mommy for not getting my kid jumping castles and swimmingpool-flowerspraying-splash-thingy’s!! I know I told her I have a big apetite at the moment but even in my pregnant state I could not consume the amount of food she had prepared (although I do think I had about 10 Halumni Cheese stix – is that even allowed during pregnancy??)
So to get back to my favourite part….the food! Angel made the most divine cupcakes I have ever seen and seeing as I am a cupcake-aholic I ate 4. Sorry for those who didn’t get but you snooze you loose!!! Angel you just scored serious brownie points on my must-have -friends list!! Sleepyjane we only talked for a short while (seeing as I was running around trying to keep my daughter hydrated, sunblocked and fed) but I liked your nature and I think we can still become good friends!
Jeanette and her son Bradley took the most beautifull pictures. What a pleasure it was to meet you as well! Connor is just the cutest thing! Jackson’ mom with her one beer was hillarious! Just lover her way of looking at the world and her adorable son Jackson.
Megan had such a blast and passed out in the car on the way to the party number 2. She was just swimming, splashing, eating indulging in all the sweets and yummy stuffies! She loves the interaction with other kids and it was so nice to actually see more boys then girls at a party (So at least now there is hope that 1 day she will find a husband!)
Then last but not least I have to comment on a wonderful lady…ExMi. She bullied me into blogging (I still hate you bitch!) and I just want to thank you for that. I met her on the Parenting Community and was addicted to her personality. And can I tell you she is even cooler in real life! The way she handles The Kid and the whole chaos structure of the party was fabulous. I personally think she worked too hard and drank too little but hey there is always next year…wink wink!! Your kid is gorgeous, all the family was cool, the food was divine and all the kids playing together adorable! It was cool meeting all the other bloggers and I really hope I’ll be able to make the Christmas bloggirls lunch on Saturday (I’m booked for something else but I’m doing my best to get out of it – fuck I hate being popular)🙂
Party number 2:
After all that happened at party number 1, I’m just gonna say party number 2 sucked! The people were boring, the food was horrible and Megan did not enjoy playing with the stuck up kids.
Then lastly I come to the in-laws. My husband’s father and his 2 youngest brothers (the Emo-wannabe’s) came to visit on Saturday and Sunday from Naboomspruit (some small town in the middle of nowhere, South Africa). They always stay at our house (even though there is 3 other brothers staying in Gauteng). The problem is my house, townhouse, small flat is 90 square meters, 2 bedrooms and 1 BATHROOM. We already inhabit the master bedroom and Megan the 2nd bedroom, so when they come everything has to be re-arranged (Megan is moved to our room, cause she can’t sleep with grandpa in the room as he snores like a drunken sailor). Matrasses are thrown out into the living room etc.
This frustrates the living fuck out of me. They are messy, rude and above all see they see it as coming for holiday when they are at our house, so I have to wait on them all the time. Thank god they have left and I have my very messy (but at least empty) house to myself again. You see the other brothers don’t treat them as well as we do so they don’t go there but this was the last time (I say every time). Next time they are coming I’m going away on business or something. My husband can cater for his dear family all on his own!!!
Today my little girl is 1 year and 3 months old. She is now a walking, talking (sort of), independant (she thinks so) little girl.
She is not a baby anymore even though I would love to keep her at this age forever!
Everyday I am amazed at how her little personality develops, her tantrums increases and her teeth multiply. Pretty soon she will be rambling on about friends, school and god forbid boys!
So to my dearest daughter I would just like to say.
I love you more and more everyday I am with you. Sometimes I feel like you are the teacher and I’m the student, teaching me how to appreciate the little things us grown-ups seem to overlook. Teaching me that a kiss can cure all heartache. A smile can melt my heart and your cry wakes me from the deepest sleep.
I hope that our relationship will only get stronger and that you will know that I will ALWAYS be there for you – no matter what!
I love you Megs!
Awards are the new bling bling!!
If you have it share it and if you want it you gotta earn it.
I’m gonna pass on the BFF award to the following people – Some of you are new to my blog and some of you think “who the fuck is she?” Well check me out and it may be the begining of a beautiful friendship!!!
- Angel’s mind
- Acidic Ice
- Because I can
- Jenty’s Ramblings
- Cowgirlie – My newly joined blogging friend!
Then I also created my own award that goes to 2 special ladies for ruining our kids teeth with their delectable goodies at their kids birthday parties. You guys are BAD BAD mommies!!!
The winners are:
- ExMi – Cause from the sound of it you are gonna spoil the kids rotten on Saturday and not give a damn about it!
- Jackson’s mom – For doing exactly the same thing a week ago!!!
I still have one more award to post – but I gotto go read some other posts first, so watch this space………
This is the first time I’m writing to you and hopefully not the last – it all depends on if I’m gonna procrastinate or be pro-active…………only time will tell.
A little background for you……
I’m not sure when or even where you were conceived. According to the blood tests you are betwen 5-6 weeks old. But I will only get to see your egg shaped little body for the 1st time on the 10th of December 2008. Then only will the Dr (he will be the first face you see when you come out after 9 months) be able to give me more clarity.
You were a planned baby. Not that it will make a diffrence in how we raise you I just don’t want you to ever think you were a result of endless shagging with no plan. You see just like everything else in mommy’s life I like to PLAN things. That is also why you will be delivered by a C-section – because I can plan it (that and the fact that I have a pelvis the size of a small paw paw – and you will probably be the size of a watermellon!!)
So here is to our journey together and remember What goes around comes around so let’s try and not make mommy sick (because then your sister will be my favourite – she never made me sick) or kick the living daylights our of me or give me any reason to be anxious about you not growing in there.
I will promise the following from my side – even if it will be very tough:
- I will not smoke – easy one I never have
- I will not consume alcohol – a bit tougher
- I will not eat any strange rotten cheeses – very hard seeing as I’m addicted to blue cheese
- I will not drink a lot of coffee – even though my appetite for it is a bit bigger then normal
- I will try and excercise more then with your sister – no opinion on this one
- I will not punch you back if you kick too hard
- I will not curse and resent you when the heartburn gets so bad I bleed from the throut
- I will try and NOT kill your father before you make an appearence – no promises on this one.
- I will promise to love you no matter what you turn out to be or look like
- I will promise to try and stick to the rules 🙂
I must admit I don’t feel bonded to you yet – will probably only come with the first scan. At the moment you are only a test result to me. I look forward to loving you and getting to know you better!!
After all the good wishes on the new pregnancy everybody starts giving advice on “do this before you are too big or do that”. So that got me thinking what was it that I’d wish I could still do before I got so huge and uncomfortable that I looked like a Baluga whale.
So here goes:
- Wear the highest heels I own for as long as possible
- Sleep on my stomach (even though I know it’s bad for you)
- Buy sexy underware and show it off.
- Eat fatty foods before the heartburn kicks in (heartburn and a huge belly are soulmates)
- Have sex in any position I can think of
- Well actually just have sex before it starts to freak out my husband (“What if the baby feels me pushing against its head?”)
- Admire my vagina
- Shave my legs everyday – well I’ll try dammit!!
- Take LONG hot baths (On ExMi’s Top ten Tuesday list)
- SLEEP, SLEEP and SLEEP some more – not that I’m getting enough sleep in with a teething 15month old monster – who’m I love dearly (well most of the time)
So that is my list for now, any other ideas????
Yes folks I will be changing another set of nappies by this time next year!
I just found out I am about 5-6 weeks pregnant with my second child. Just like with my first pregnancy I have NO symptoms (yes I know you all hate me right now!!!!) I have no nausea, vomiting or anything else to predict that I’m pregnant except for MOOD SWINGS!!
I thought it was because I didn’t get enough sleep the past 2 weeks that I was biting everybody’s fucking heads off! I feel really ashamed that I was so full of shit! By this time I should know that when the thought of seeing a shrink pops in my head I should be pregnant – I almost divorced my husband with the previous pregnancy.
This time round I am definitely going to see someone to help me cope afterwards – PND is no fucking joke!!!!
Well that’s my update for now – I bet I’ll still have lots to say as the pregnancy progresses and even after the 5th of July when peanut makes its arrival! So here is to my already enormous boobs going up another size, bursts of anxiety before each scan and heaps of comfort food!!!!
Let me just roll back to my last couple of days in order for you to understand the quantity (or lack there of)sleep I’v been getting this past week and then I’ll explain how that is making me feel.
- Friday: Went on a ladies night (was the DWD – doos wat dryf) so I had 2 Latte’s at News Cafe and 1 Redsquare – fucking boring, but I actually had a really nice night out. I danced my ass of (well I hope at least 1kg of it). Got home at 03h00. At 05h00 Megan decided she had enough to sleep and it was time to play. Amount of sleep – 2 hours
- Saturday: Didn’t sleep all day as it was my husband’s birthday. We had friends over, made punch, got tipsy and played charades. Went to bed at 00h00. Megan was up again at 05h00. Amount of sleep – 5 hours.
- Sunday: Decided to go to bed early (21h00). Megan is teething a molar (ARGH) and I was up about 5 times. she eventualy woke up at 04h00. Amount of sleep – 7 very interrupted hours.
- Monday: Monday was a real winner. I slept NOTHING!!!! Yes you heard me. I went to bed at 22h00 and Megan started crying from 22h30 non stop till she passed out at 04h00. My alarm went off at 04h45. My thoughts by that time…………..F U C K!!!!!!
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Megan still teething feeling miserable and sleeping shit – which leads to me sleeping shit.
So that brings me to the point that I have not gotten nearly enough sleep this past week. I feel like a walking zombie, I’m cranky, irretated and believe it or not horny. I just don’t have the damn energy to do anything about it. Just the thought of an orgasm tires me out, the mere thought!!!!
To top it all of I think I’m getting sick, if this is so it will mean the Megan will also get sick as well as my other 27 year old child (EXMi – that is my husband in case you were wondering). That means I will have to take care of them even though I feel dreadfull, without complaining!
Please tell me again why people get married and have kids? I think all woman are stupid sadomasochistic cows for wanting a domesticated life!!!
- I was bullied into blogging, thanks ExMi
- I am a natural brunette but at the moment I’m a blond – I actually hate blond men – never ever dated one!! When I look at them I think of a surfer………..a dumb surfer!
- I am the fussiest eater alive. I don’t eat any red meat but I do eat mince. I don’t eat pork, except bacon. I won’t touch lamb or even kiss my husband if he ate lamb – the smell makes me want to vomit! I don’t eat butter on bread except if the bread is fresh out of the oven and still hot. I don’t drink coffee unless it’s in a Decaf Latte. I don’t drink coke at all. I don’t eat jam/syrup. I don’t eat any cooked or baked fruit – same goes for dried fruit. If the fruit is not fresh I won’t touch it. I’m addicted to pasta and veggies. I don’t like icecream – will die for McDonalds chips though!
- I’m Avril Lavigne’s biggest fan….scream/shout/disguss. My favourite songs are “HOT” and “When your gone”. I think I’m into angry girl music??
- I think a guy I work with is down right gorgeous and so fuckable – although I will never cheat, I do flirt with him sometimes….:-)
- Don’t understand the whole Emo thing. I mean wtf? Socks up to your knees with stripes……….helloooooo!!!
- Wish I was a Surgeon. I love blood and guts and all things gross and gooye! Plus the human body fascinates me!
- I’m totally in love with my daughter. She is the most gorgeous thing and she has the cutest personality.
- I have loads of patience, especially with old people and kids………ahhhh!!!
- I’m a Leo – so you have to like me………or else
- I’m addicted to chewing gum and Lobello blue lip ice.
- I have never smoked, not even once. In fact I’ve only taken 1 E tablet once. Very boring. Don’t know what pot is like or any other intoxicating mind altering substance.
- I think I would make a fabulous president. I’m very outspoken and fair.
- I hate bullshitters – if you can’t say it to my face as it is, then get the fuck out of my way!
- I repeat I think I will be a good president
- CSI is my favourite series.
- I went from 32A bra size before my pregnancy to a size 34C. The husband is not complaining.
- I am a great cook and will one day love to teach my daughter. I can cook anything I read in a book. Never had one flop.
- I’m very proud of fact number 18!!!
- I can not hold a note to save my life or play any instrument – I CAN dance though. Been doing it since I was 3…..all styles, forms. You name it and I bring it!
- I will bring back the death penalty in a heartbeat.
- I’m afraid I won’t love my 2nd kid as much as the 1st…:-(
- Dammit this is hard
- My favourite colour is red (maybe cause I love blood so much???)
- I have big brown eyes am 1.58 m short and average built.
- I hate jocks – I think they hide behind their flipped up collars (I stole this idea from a work collegue)
- My husband used to be a slut – that is why I love him so much – he was the only man I ever slept with (……..gawk???) and he knows his shit.
- I sometimes wish I could brake out of my good girl role.
- I wear size 3 shoes and yes it is fucking hard to find decent shoes in that size!
- Got 1 degree and 1 post graduate honours degree in Biokinetics (WTF is Biokinetics you should ask)
- Stayed in Gauteng South Africa my whole life
- I occasionaly listen to Meat Loaf….hehehe
- I drink 2-3L of water a day – RESULT I piss a lot
- I really want to visit Ireland – got family their somewhere, and I think their anthem is just beautiful. Plus I used to dig the Corr’s
- I have 1 brother who is 3 years younger then me. He is a huge guy (unlike myself) and already bold – he is 23!
- I prefer 4×4’s over convertables. I think men who drive convertables try and make up for their small penisses. Still deciding on why woman drive them.
- I do not enjoy my work at the moment. I would much rather be a stay at home mom and cook and clean and spend glorious time with Megan – domesticated I know!
- I get multiple orgasms on a regular basis
- I was held up at gunpoint 2 weeks ago. Now I have to take a day off (with already restricted leave) to get a new ID, licence and all the other little things you gather over the years in your purse – I’m irretated just thinking of standing in those ques.
- I got 4 distinctions in Matric…………..whoop die hah. That doesn’t mean much these days also not the fact that I Cum Lauded my honours degree. Nobody gives a shit.
- I’m also a memeber of YourParentingCommunity. I love that page. You can ask any pregnant/mom related question and you will always get honest answers – not like a Dr seeing your kid for 5 minutes and charging R400.
- I used to be a very good hockey player.
- Talking about sports – I AM A SPORT FANATIC. I watch all sports from, hockey, rugby,tennis,cricket, soccer, gholf. You name it. If there are balls involved I will like it!
- Hate Grand Prix. I really don’t get what fun is there in driving around the same course like 60 times???
- I can’t blush. Nothing I can say or do has ever made me blush – maybe I just don’t have the physiological make-up to blush.
- I was in a Leon Schuster movie once (now this is fucking embarrasing and I’m still not blushing) I was the little girl with the black curls talking to a rabbit and feeding him Nicknacks. I was not aware that I was being filmed (I was 3 years old) and I was also not paid. It was filmed in the 80’s when human rights did not exist.
- I hit like a man. For some reason I have got a very strong upper body. I have broken one of my ex-boyfriends brother’s ribs once when I punched to hard. That will teach him to make fun of me.
- I have NO fashion sense. Do not ask me if two colours match or what is currently the hottest trends – I don’t know!!! I wear whatever fits my body and my budget. If you don’t like it – then stop looking at me!!!!
- I am great at doing make-up. Tought myself through books and practise and now I’m pretty good.
- Iv’e got 3 drinking stages…….this is in Afrikaans sorry…..It’s called the 3 M’s
- 1st M: Moeg (tired) this means after 1 drink I yawn a lot and want to sleep.
- 2nd M Maklik (easy) I start flirting and thinking I’m way more sexy then I probably am – also dance like a slut sometimes. This happens after halve of my second drink
- 3rd M: Moertoe (hammered). At this stage I usually have to be carried…:-)
So now I’m naked in front of you and it’s your turn!!!
Guy McLaren is gonna put his charitable ass on a self built thingy maghingy bicycle for 12 months. He is riding through our beautiful country (lucky bastard) for 12 months and raising funds for various communities. He needs your support and help. Find out more about the pedal for charity. You can also enter the Tshirt design contest on the site!
Whenever I hear the word bicycle I can’t help and think of the Queen song!
3 Ways to get rid of the bike you HATED!!!
- My first bicycle (that I can remember) was the colour I hate most in the world…………PINK!!! I hated the damn thing just because of the colour. I remember about 3 days after my dad tought me to ride the thing without support I rid past his car, lost balance and left a HUGE scratch on his brand spanking new BMW……..needless to say I was not his favourite kid any more – but he did not bannish the bike!
- A week later I left the bike in the middle of the street, near a church with the hope that it would get stolen. (I really did not want a pink shit coloured bike!!!!) An old lady must have seen me, cause a few hours later she brought the bike back.
- So there I was stuck with the thing. A year later when I was in Gr2 I met a new kid in school who liked pink. He had a red bike so we just swapped – he was my hero!!!
So to gay kid with the pink bike……..I love you and will cherish you forever.
Ok so I tag:
- ExMi – Again I’m returning the love
- Acidic Ice – Cause I don’t think you like bikes but you got a big heart for charity!
- Angel’s Mind. – I’d love to hear your view on a teenagers view on bikes in today’s modern age.
- Jenty’s Ramblings – Cause your a new friend and you got 2 boys who probably love bikes!!
- QueenBitch – Would love to hear your take on things!
And anyone else who is feeling charitable today. Please, dudes and dudettes. Tis for a crazy, but totally fucking worthy cause.
Be sure to check him out and give him a message of support!
PEDAL MADNESS MEME RULES:
1. Give a brief blurb about what the meme is in aid of – you can use something like this:
“Guy has lost his mind, He is building a Human Powered Vehicle and he is going to spend 12 months criss crossing South Africa to raise funds for community projects. He needs your support and help. Find out more about the pedal for charity. You can also enter the Tshirt design contest on the site”
3. Write a post about your earliest cycling/bicycle memories
4. Tag at least 5 people in your post.
5. Go forth and meme-ify for charity!!
I wasn’t tagged for this one – wasn’t born yet and I’m not to clear on the history but here goes…..
Wikipedia says a MEME is:
“Proponents of memes suggest that memes evolve via natural selection â€” in a way very similar to Charles Darwin’s ideas concerning biological evolution â€” on the premise that variation, mutation, competition, and “inheritance” influence their replicative success. For example, while one idea may become extinct, other ideas will survive, spread and mutate â€” for better or for worse â€” through modification.”
So we’re all about mutation and propagation here, people. As we’ve all already subdivided and had kids, let’s mutate! Add yours to the list.
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop.
3. Real moms brag about their kids
3. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth.
4. Real moms juggle
5. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
6. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
7. Real moms have kids with potty mouths.
8. Real moms still have satisfying sex lives
- Copy the above text to your blog, leaving all links in tact, and add in who tagged you.
- Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list.
- Tag as many moms as you can.
- And meme-ify!
- ExMi: Cause I have to return it to the sender and your the only person I know so far……………..damn lonely!!
1. Post a picture of your kid(s).
- I’m Afrikaans
- I always speak my mind (brutally honest)
- I’m only 1.58m short
3. Tell us some things we wouldn’t know about your kid(s).
- She was born with a thick bush of black hair
- She looks nothing like her dad
- She loves playing outside
4. What quote/saying best describes the way you feel about being a mommy?
- Life is like a box of chocolates…….you never know what you gonna get!
5. Who’s your Famous Mommy Role Model (haha, like there actually are any good celebrity mommies)
- Gwen Stefanie – even after 2 kids she’s still got a body to die for and a career
6. If you could have one wish granted for your kid(s), what would it be?
- World peace……hehehe, no seriously I want her to have inner peace wither herself, no matter where she is or what she does.
Ok so here I am “like a virgin touched for the very first time”. I was kindly forced to start this blogging thing by a very new and good friend ExMi.
I always thought myself more of a reader then a writer but what the hell I’m always up for a new challenge! This virgin is like a sponge now. I just want to learn and learn. So please feel free to say whatever and suggest whatever in order for me to get this thing right (sort of!)